The local technical manager is responsible for supporting the sales team to achieve the target in the area.
Also it is demanding to meet the needs of local key customers such as heavy users and key opinion leaders in the area to take the leadership and get it stronger in the market with whole portfolio. Focusing on the one voice to the customers, collaborated work with marketing team is ｒｅｑｕｉｒｅd to offer technical information
Tasks & responsibilities
- LTM is building positive relationship with prospective customers and opinion leaders offering technical service for them.
- LTM is co-working with marketing team directly to the customers on the specific occasions such as new product launching, key products’ expansion or new claims.
- LTM has to help solve customer complaint for products and PV reports.
- LTM holds seminars to give information to vets and to help increase sales for local sales representative and educational training for sales representatives.
- LTM is conducting clinical trials or monitoring research in the field upon the requests.
- Veterinary license
- At least 2 years of experience in Animal Health industry (prefer vet practice at local clinic)
- Presentation skill is a MUST
- Proficient in MS office
- Driver’s license
- Intermediate English (both speaking and writing)
- Act within the local pharmaceutical standards/ethics and ensure direct reports are compliant
- Report all adverse events to the local PV within the ｒｅｑｕｉｒｅd timeline and keep following it.
- 1~2 times business trip to abroad per year, 50% field work
- Problem-solving, communication and collaboration skill, Entrepreneurship are preferred